Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Simply Potatoes® American Home Fries Sliced Potatoes #15120 | Yield: 4
Simply Potatoes® American Home Fries Sliced Potatoes #15120 8 oz.
refried beans 4 oz.
jalapeño cheese sauce 4 oz.
bacon, cooked until crisp, crumbled 1 1/2 slices
tomato, diced 2 oz.
jalapeño pepper, diced 1 oz.
green onion, thinly sliced 1 oz.
sour cream 2 oz.
- For a variation: top potatoes with corned beef, shredded Swiss cheese, jalapeño peppers, tomatoes, onion and sour cream.
- Daypart suggestion: appetizer, or for lunch through late night.
- Deep-fry sliced potatoes until crispy golden brown.
- Pile potatoes on a plate. Top with warmed refried beans and jalapeño cheese sauce.
- Add bacon, tomatoes, jalapeños and green onion. Finish with sour cream.
- Serving Size (159g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 190 Calories from Fat 80
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 9g 14%
- Saturated Fat 4g 20%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 15mg 5%
- Sodium 610mg 25%
Total Carbohydrate 20g 7%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 6g
|Vitamin A 8%||Vitamin C 30%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 4 %|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|