Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Hash Brown Breakfast Quiche
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 | Yield: 12
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 8 oz.
Papetti’s® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200 16 oz
Cooking Spray As Needed
Olive Oil 1 Tbsp
Red Peppers, diced 1.5 oz
Green Peppers, diced 1.5 oz
Onions, diced 1 oz
Bacon, Cooked and Chopped 3 oz
Cheddar Cheese, Shredded 4 oz
Kosher Salt 1 tsp
Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Perfect for Breakfast or Brunch Buffets.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® shredded variety with this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spray muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Press Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns into pan in a thin layer.
- Spray Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns with cooking spray (this will help crisp them).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned and crisp.
- In a pan over medium high heat, heat olive oil and sauté red and green peppers with onions for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine sautéed peppers and onions, bacon and cheddar cheese and divide between 12 muffin tins with cooked hash browns.
- Pour Papetti’s eggs to top up each muffin tin and bake at 400°F for 20 minutes until set.
- Serve hot, or cool completely and reheat for 7 minutes at 400°F.
- Serving Size (84g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 160 Calories from Fat 100
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 11g 17%
- Saturated Fat 4.5g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 180mg 60%
- Sodium 290mg 12%
Total Carbohydrate 5g 2%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 10g
|Vitamin A 8%||Vitamin C 15%|
|Calcium 10%||Iron 6%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|