Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Goat Cheese Potatoes Au Gratin
Simply Potatoes® 1/4" Skin-On Sliced Potatoes #34000 | Yield: 4 oz.
Simply Potatoes® 1/4" Skin-On Sliced Potatoes #34000 10 lbs.
garlic, minced 1/2 tbs
onion, medium, chopped 1
margarine or butter 1/2 cup
flour 1/2 cup
salt 2 tsp.
black pepper 1/2 tsp.
milk 5 cups
goat cheese 3 cups
- For another option, substitute goat cheese with feta cheese.
- Split recipe between ramekins for individual servings.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® sliced variety with this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add flour, stir constantly until no lumps.
- While stirring, pour in milk slowly. After all milk has been added, turn heat to medium.
- Add onion, garlic, salt, and pepper, stirring constantly.
- When sauce starts to thicken (about 15 minutes), add cheese.
- Slice potatoes in an ungreased half sheet pan.
- Pour cheese sauce over potatoes.
- Place in oven and bake for 1 hour. Serve hot.
- Serving Size (113g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 130 Calories from Fat 45
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g 8%
- Saturated Fat 3g 15%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 10mg 3%
- Sodium 160mg 7%
Total Carbohydrate 18g 6%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 4g
|Vitamin A 4%||Vitamin C 10%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 2%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|