Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Chorizo Cheddar Smashed Potatoes
Simply Potatoes® Whole Peeled B's #15340 | Yield: 1
Simply Potatoes® Whole Peeled B's #15340 2
salt and pepper to taste
chorizo, crumbled 1 oz.
cheddar cheese, shredded 1 oz.
scallion, sliced 1
- For another option, substitute any sausage of your choice.
- Place potatoes in saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to boil. Cook potatoes until soft, about 10-15 mintues. Drain.
- Place potatoes on sheet pan or sauté pan. Smash each to 1/2" thick.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange 1/2 oz. chorizo and 1/2 oz. Cheddar cheese on each potato.
- Put pan in pre-heated broiler. Heat 2 minutes, or until cheese starts to bubble.
- Arrange potatoes on serving plates.
- Top each with scallion slices. Serve hot.
- Serving Size (113g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 220 Calories from Fat 110
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 13g 20%
- Saturated Fat 6g 30%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 35mg 12%
- Sodium 360mg 15%
Total Carbohydrate 15g 5%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 10g
|Vitamin A 6%||Vitamin C 10%|
|Calcium 15%||Iron 4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|