Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Simply Potatoes® 5/8" Southern Style Diced Potatoes #15110 | Yield: 4 servings
Simply Potatoes® 5/8" Southern Style Diced Potatoes #15110 8 oz.
Papetti's® Pasteurized Shell Eggs #86990, fried 4
olive oil 1 Tbs.
fresh rosemary, minced 1 tsp.
chorizo gravy, heated 1 cup
par-baked pizza crust, 12" 1
shredded cheddar cheese 4 oz.
- Great base for any style eggs: poached, scrambled or fried.
- Perfect as a sharable breakfast item or as an entrée.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® diced variety with this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 450° F, or to temperature indicated on crust instructions.
- In small pan over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add potatoes. Sprinkle with rosemary. Fry until potatoes are golden brown.
- Spread chorizo gravy on pizza crust.
- Top with fried potatoes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top.
- Place in hot oven. Bake 8-12 minutes (depending on crust instructions), or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven. Top pizza with 4 fried eggs.
- Serving Size (304g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 630 Calories from Fat 250
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 28g 43%
- Saturated Fat 11g 55%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 215mg 72%
- Sodium 1160mg 48%
Total Carbohydrate 68g 23%
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 27g
|Vitamin A 15%||Vitamin C 6%|
|Calcium 25%||Iron 30 %|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|