Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Simply Potatoes® Red Skin Wedges #15870 | Yield: 1 serving
Simply Potatoes® Red Skin Wedges #15870 4 wedges
bacon, uncooked 2 slices
bbq sauce to taste
blue cheese, crumbled 1 oz.
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® red skin wedge variety with this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut bacon slices in half horizontally. Wrap one bacon half tightly around one potato wedge. Place on wire rack on sheet pan. Repeat with remaining bacon and potatoes.
- Place pan in oven. Bake 15-20 minutes, or until bacon is crisp. Remove from oven.
- Drizzle BBQ sauce over potatoes and sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles.
- Return to oven. Bake about 2 minutes, or until cheese melts. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
- Serving Size (113g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 190 Calories from Fat 90
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15%
- Saturated Fat 5g 25%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 25mg 8%
- Sodium 640mg 27%
Total Carbohydrate 15g 5%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 9g
|Vitamin A 4%||Vitamin C 6%|
|Calcium 10%||Iron 2 %|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|